Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lost In Time And Flowers

Ok, I haven't posted in a really long time. I didn't realize how long until now. In my absence I've been really busy creating many new things. I am always afraid I will run out of new ideas, yet my palette of botanicals always finds a way to inspire me. There's been so many new things I don't know where to start.  One of the most fun projects I've come up with has been real leaf garlands. I am a fan of autumn and  love to use it's beautiful gifts in my art. As a result I started making lots of these:



                  These garlands are made from real fall leaves and are preserved to last. To keep them natural the leaves are hung from jute. Rustic and fun!
Happy Autumn!
Micki

No comments:

Post a Comment