Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So Little Time, After A Long Time

My lack of blogging time is only a reflection of my creating time. I have lots to share and much catching up to do.
I recently spent some time to make cards for a small craft show I was going to put some things in. I don't focus enough of my time on making cards. There is a reason for that. I always think they will be quick and simple. That's rarely the case. I painted all of the backgrounds used in these cards. I really enjoy preparing my own backgrounds. I feel it makes my cards more original and artistic. Plus I really enjoy making a mess with my paints. It's true!

 A butterfly made from petals flies above a single, but beautiful cosmos flower.
  Just some simple designs on my fern inspired backgrounds.
   Vase from a leaf, filled with larkspur, leaves and ferns.

No comments:

Post a Comment