Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Sunday, October 14, 2012

Creating With Autumn

Though autumn often reminds me that colder days are coming with winter just around the corner, I can't help loving the season for it's cooler sunny days air and explosion of colors.
The sunny days of early fall still host some warm temperatures, while the leaves just begin to change to orange, gold and nearly red.  It is those days, when nature is recreating it's art that have inspired my latest works.
" Fall Exploding"

                                                      Fall Leaves Collage
"Autumn's Art"
 
These are pressed botanical pictures on canvas, which were painted in several layers before the leaves were added.

No comments:

Post a Comment