Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Sunday, November 20, 2011

Craft Shows



I am exhibiting and selling at a few holiday shows this year. It's been a
while. I always think I have so many items until I need enough to fill a space
at a show. I forgot the amount of time it takes to create necklaces, pictures,
cards etc. until I have to pull late nights and early mornings trying to build
my inventory. It's been a tiring few weeks, but I am not complaining. I enjoyed
it.
The top two photos are from a holiday show I did at a local church where I
sold both my pressed flowers and personalized items (personalized piggy banks were the hot
sellers). It was a great show.
The bottom photos are part of my display at a boutique style show that runs
for two weeks in a beautiful historic mansion. I only have my pressed flower items there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Those pigs are adorable , I can see why hey sold so well. Good luck on the show!terica

    ReplyDelete