Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Sunday, March 6, 2011

Winning Ribbons and The Philadelphia Flower Show

The 2011 Philadelphia Flower Show is officially open. All of the hard work is behind me, and it's time for fun.


First I have some good news to share. Three out of four of my entries took ribbons this year at the show. My "Vin' picture won third place.




My watch in the jewelry class also won third place, and my purse won an honorable mention.







To top it off, all of my nieces were winners with their entries too. Of course I am so proud of each of them. We have so many artists in this family!


My nieces, left of Jaci's picture
The kids were anxiously waiting for the judging to get done.






We got a great preview of the show Friday night!




No comments:

Post a Comment