Art by nature, and Micki

Pressed Flower Art. It's simple. Nature provides the medium, I just help preserve it's beauty.

" N Art" is so I can include my other creative adventures from time to time.





Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fairy Dust


So, I am taking a class this month to learn paper marbling. I created a few sheets last weekend. It gave me the itch to create a piece with my flowers. The result is this picture. Just a simple piece of work, that was fun to do and inspired by the marbled papers I made. Hoping to do more soon. Micki

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty arrangement complimenting the marbeled background. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn. Jacki in the guild is teaching the marbling class. It's fun. I couldn't wait to decorate my paper with some petals.

    ReplyDelete